Security Compliance Services
Cyber Compliance Management services provide an in-depth review of your current cyber security risk framework that identifies your current control environment against known industry standards and guidelines. Our overarching holistic approach drills down to people, processes, and technology for a blue print of your current cyber security risk profile. BDO can deliver a detailed roadmap with clearly broken down, risk-based recommendations and actions that cover all aspects of your exposure, enabling you to manage any of the residual risks your organisation is not willing to accept.
Cyber Compliance Management services shape around several different solutions, ranging from high-level to deeper intrusive assessment of the security configuration. BDO has extensive experience in assisting enterprises towards meeting your risk appetite.
We can help you with:
- Document review, Gap Analysis, Policy Design and Update,
- ISMS and Information Security Risk Management Framework development.
- Compliance Services (legal and regulatory internal/external )
- ISO27001, NIST, CIS, Cyber security Essentials baselining
- Business Continuity (ISO 22301)
- SWIFT Customer Security Framework
- Information Security Review and Audit
- Information Security Risk Management
- Computer Security Incident Response Service
- (CSIRT) – Preparation – Detection & Analysis – Containment, Eradication & Recovery – Post- Incident Activity. Incident Management plan
- Security Awareness Training for Regulatory Requirement, & Internal Corporate Governance & Compliance.
- Access Governance
- Social Engineering
- Cloud Security
- Cyber Insurance Consulting
Defining a Cyber Risk Management Framework
Establish an appropriate cyber risk management framework as a part of the overall organisational risk management framework, and develop a risk management strategy based on industry best practices.
Performing Cyber Risk Assessments, Reviews and Audits
This comprehensive range of services encompasses:
- Mapping the most valuable revenue streams, business processes, assets, supply chain and facilities and their vulnerabilities, weaknesses and mutual interdependencies;
- assessing the cyber risks and controls, identifying threat;
- evaluating the effectiveness of the control environment and the residual risk, developing prioritized, actionable, mitigation plans.
Assisting Executive Management, Risk managers, Internal Auditors, IT management, Cyber and Information Security management to assess their preparedness to cope with cyber risk management, protection and residence.
Supporting Accreditation and Certification
Helping customers attain and maintain accreditation for their systems, and comply with relevant standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, ISO 28000, SOC1 and SOC2.
Read more about how BDO can support you in cybersecurity compliance journey here.