Uncertainty about the future requires Belgian SMEs to adapt or review their strategy to maintain or increase their competitive advantage in a changing environment.
However, defining a new strategy, revising the existing one or looking for possible alternatives may be quite a struggle.
With the pressure innovation and digitalisation add to this question and CEO’s often facing this challenge alone, BDO Strategy & Transformation has designed an incremental approach to strategy for SMEs to embark on this journey together.
Our value proposition for strategy in SMEs is based on a set of different approaches ranging from maturity assessment, strategy planning and executing, focused strategic analysis and workshops:
- Strategy Maturity Assessment focuses on helping you ensure consistency between the approach to strategy and business environment while improving the level of maturity of the strategy process. Objective > improve your approach strategy definition
- Strategy Journey helps you define your 3-5 years strategic plan and design the roadmap on how to implement the new strategic direction. Objective > design your new/revised strategic plan
- Strategy Execution helps you find the right way to implement your new defined strategy. Objective > realize your strategic ambitions
- Focused Strategic Analysis aims to help you solve specific strategic problematics by taking advantage of strategic tools and frameworks (ex. new product launch opportunity, service repositioning). Objective > make the right decision
- Strategy Workshop aims at launching a new strategy reflection by involving the management team in a one-day off-site event, focusing on strategy and long-term objective discussion: a qualitative team-building moment to reinforce management cohesion. We also call this “One-Day/Day-One”. Objective> give a quick start to your new strategy definition
Our experts in strategy methodologies will be happy to assist you in your path to strategy.
Click on one of the related sections to know more: