The BDO way to the ‘New Normal’: manage the crisis and prepare for the aftermath
Today, we are living in a momentum of disruption and incredible challenges. Tomorrow, that will be the ‘New Normal’.
React today, think of tomorrow
Some organisations are focusing on short-term management and survival of the COVID-19 crisis. Others are trying to analyse the uncertainties and are anticipating the scenarios for the future, reflecting on how to position and organise themselves once the crisis has passed and both businesses and society return back to normal.
The New Normal
The ‘New Normal’ post-crisis will be fundamentally different from what we are used to. It is clear for everyone that the impact will be tremendous. No one can say how long the crisis will last, how severe the recession will be or how long recovery may take, but what we do know, is that we will not find the same ‘normal’ at the other end of the tunnel.
Plan the next steps
We all need to plan ahead appropriately in terms of strategy and processes, and fundamentally rethink the business as usual. In this context we know all of you, our clients, are facing numerous questions requiring an answer to overcome the crisis and become even stronger:
- How can we protect our employees and reassure our clients and stakeholders during the relaunch?
- How can we sufficiently analyse the impact of COVID-19 on our business performances?
- How can we take appropriate financial management measures and optimise cost management?
- How can we adjust our policy and/or business strategy taking into account the impact of COVID-19 as well as the post-crisis challenges for our key clients and stakeholders?
- How can we implement digital transformation to interact in new and even superior ways with our clients, citizens and employees?
- How can we adjust all key components of our operating model (client segmentation and service delivery, processes and systems, organisation structures and governance, people and workforce planning, …)?
React to the ‘New Normal’
This crisis challenges all companies to redefine their way of working and to get ready for the ‘New Normal’. Whether you are a large enterprise, a dynamic family business or a public administration service, the policies and measures you implement and the operating model you run will be fundamentally different. Just as always, you can count on us as your trusted partner and guide to prepare for the future after the COVID-19 crisis. It may not be an easy ride, but you can confide in us. We offer you pragmatic solutions for specific challenges with sustainable results, just like you are accustomed to from us. That is our commitment to you.
Discover what we can do for you, whether you are a large enterprise, a dynamic family business or a public administration.