In the post-COVID-19 era, ensuring the continuity of your business and safeguarding your family estate often equals to cost reductions, productivity and product improvements, and business optimisations. Many business leaders struggle with questions such as:
- How do I improve my company's profitability and productivity?
- How do I achieve my company's objectives and translate them into concrete actions?
- What is my business worth and how do I increase its value?
- Should I sell part or all of my business and when?
- What is the long-term impact of COVID-19 and how can I manage it?
- How do I prepare my company for the expected global changes?
Our BDO experts are happy to assist you in answering these questions. Just like you, we are entrepreneurs at heart, and together we tackle the challenge of taking your organisation to a higher level and safeguarding your growth potential. With a guaranteed tangible result.
How does BDO optimise the value of your company?
Our unique BDO Value Enhancement approach is based on 6 steps:
1. 360° diagnosis
First, we obtain a clear insight of your organisation’s culture and activities. We look for the specific value drivers within each business domain (strategic, financial, IT, HR, innovation and product management, sales and marketing, ..). An independent person easily discovers interesting new opportunities, hidden parameters, agendas or levers thanks to his objective view.
2. Identifying areas of improvement
Our 360° diagnosis starts top-down from the strategy to the actual workplace based on figures to quantify the impact of improvements and determine priorities. This allows us to calculate what your company is currently worth and what it could be worth in the future.
3. Determination of concrete actions
In close consultation, we determine the strongest value creating actions and translate them into a concrete, pragmatic and achievable action plan. Don’t worry if you don’t have all the necessary expertise in-house, you can count on the hands-on support of our experts at an organisational, strategic, financial, legal and digital level.
4. Setting objectives
Together we agree which objectives we want to achieve within a period of 6 to 12 months. Of course, you don’t have to do this on your own. Our experts become a temporary part of your management and the workspace. The extent to which we succeed in achieving our objectives determines the invoice. That’s our promise to you: we not only share your success, but also the financial risk.
Together with you and your people, we execute the project for a high-quality and long-term result. Needless to say, the support of all levels is essential to make the change sustainable and to anchor the transformation in your corporate culture. Clear communication with all those involved is therefore indispensable.
No results last without a thorough evaluation afterwards. Hence the importance of continuous assessment, evaluation and reporting. An intermediary or final evaluation exercise will indicate the extent to which the action plan has actually served to increase the value of your business.
BDO Value Enhancement, the partner of your company:
- A multidisciplinary team and expertise: a personalised team of seasoned experts in which we combine our experience in business value, business optimisation, HR, Tax & Legal, strategy and digital to realise your objectives and those of your company.
- A pragmatic approach: not just theory and words at BDO, but concrete actions in a feasible plan.
- Measurable facts and figures: quantified points of improvement for an optimal evaluation of the efforts made afterwards.
- Shared risk: the outcome determines the invoice.
Interested? Or would you like more information?
Don’t hesitate to contact our experts via [email protected]
Watch the video in Dutch
Watch the video in French