Strategy & Business Model
A strong idea alone will not get you any (new) market shares: that’s something every entrepreneur acknowledges. A company seldom achieves (and holds on to) lasting success without a clear vision, mission, strategy and plan of action. Willpower and enthusiasm are strong sources of motivation; however, experience and practice from a host of different companies all over the globe teach us that these are not enough. Our experts will assist you to be more objective. They help you get a bird’s eye view, define your ambitions more clearly and formulate specific objectives. The vain quest for the perfect model is a thing of the past.
Vision is a sign of leadership. A clearly defined strategy motivates employees, shows the way forward, provides focus and offers stability - and generates confidence too. What’s more, having everyone face in the same direction neutralises opposing forces. That’s why it’s also so vital that vision and strategy don’t create a top-down narrative. Your success is founded largely on input and support from everyone in the organisation. Your staff are a reflection of your company, and vice versa. Just ask our experts!
Three pragmatic steps
By joining forces with you and the employees of your company or organisation, our strategic consultants make your strategy tangible and - even more important - achievable. As experts who are really involved, they follow three steps, customised and above all, pragmatic. They ask the right questions in no uncertain terms, to partner with you and your team in determining the (new) road to take, so that your company will once again reach cruising speed, thanks to the right focus and a clearly defined DNA.
Clearly determining strategy
- What is your raison d’être? What value do you offer and how do you offer it?
- Has the time come to harmonise your business model with the new reality (does your organisation need an update)?
- Have you decided what your critical success factors are?
- What is the target that you are actually aiming to achieve? Where do you want to go, and what deadline do you have in mind?
- Has a clear implementation plan been drawn up?
- Is there a communications plan for all stakeholders?
- Does every employee know how he or she can contribute to implementing the strategy?
- Does anything need to be adjusted in the meantime?
- Does the strategy really solve the problems and challenges?
- Were the targeted actions achieved (time, resources and sustainability)?