Have you been dreaming of leading your own company?
The Buy Your Own Company Conference surely will provide you the information and inspiration to get you going. Following the successful editions of the past three years with over 750 participants, this edition will bring new cases and refreshing insights.
What's in it for you?
- Testimonials by successful buyout/buy-in entrepreneurs
- Team work on a real-life interactive buyout case
- A clear overview on the characteristics of an effective buyout/buy-in
- Frameworks to conduct commercial due diligence
- Insights on how to price a company
- Insights on how to finance a transaction
- Opportunity to schedule private meet-ups with brokers, bankers, financial advisors and investors to kick-start your buyout career
Date & location
- Thursday 25 February 2016
- Location: Stuurboord, Hangar 26, Rijnkaai 96, Antwerp
- 9:30 am: Preconference - Meet the brokers, investors,...
- 12:30 am: Welcome coffee
- 1:00 pm - 8:00pm: Conference
- As of 8:00pm: Networking drink
For all programme details visit the conference webpage
Be inspired by the keynote speakers
Professors Kurt Verweire and Peter De Prins of Vlerick Business School will give insights into the three elements you need to master to implement change in an organisation. They will present a newly developed '6 batteries' model on how to approach change in the organisations of the 21st century.
The price for this conference is 190 EUR (excl 21% VAT).
Early Bird Bonus
Register now! The first 30 registrations receive a special book 'Strategy Implementation' by Prof Kurt Verweire.