BDO Global Employer Services News July 2022
20 juli 2022
Original content provided by BDO
The BDO Global Employer Services News provides a brief overview of issues affecting international assignees, predominantly, but not exclusively, from a tax and social security perspective.
This publication brings together individual country updates over recent months. As you will appreciate, the wealth of changes across multiple jurisdictions is significant so to provide easily digestible information we have kept it to the key developments that are likely to affect your business and international assignees.
- Australia: Could your ESS reporting be more efficient?
- Belgium: Cross-border teleworking after COVID-19 (i.e. after 30 June 2022)
- Hong Kong:
- The Legislative Council passed the bill abolishing the mandatory provident fund (“MPF”) offsetting mechanism
- The Legislative Council passed two employment related legislative amendments in two consecutive days
- Ireland: Updated revenue guidance on SARP requires preplanning for assignments/transfers to Ireland
Go to this edition