Fabrice Grognard is a tax consultant and the holder of a Master’s in Tax Management from the Ecole Solvay (U.L.B.).
During his career, he worked at the Ministry of Finance from 1993 to 2001.
Fabrice has worked at BDO for more than 15 years. He is an associate of BDO Conseils Fiscaux.
He has also been a member of the Institute of Accountants and Tax Consultants since 2002.
Fabrice has considerable professional experience in the following areas:
- corporate reorganisations/restructurings;
- coordination and follow-up of files on the reorganisation of Belgian companies (mergers, demergers, contributions, sale of business, etc.);
- tax management of property assets;
- due diligence and tax structuring;
- tax management of the company (management, holding, operational and property companies, etc.);
- management and coordination of family business transfer files;
- management and coordination of pre-filing and ruling requests to the Belgian Ruling Commission;
- speaker for the Master Class ISOc – Larcier, The management company - Kluwer, Lecturer at HEC Liège, Tax breakfasts, etc.